Lemongrass Thai Cuisine – Dessert Menu
The lemongrass offer a range of delicious deserts including home made deserts, ice cream, sorbets and a range of teas and coffees. Please view the menu below or click the “view menu” link to the right to open the whole menu.
Lemongrass Homemade Thai Desserts
- 1. PHUKET PARADISE £5.25
- Thai pancake filled with caramelised coconut served with vanilla ice cream
- 2. GLOUY TOD £5.25
- Deep fried banana fitter served with caramel sauce & vanilla ice cream
Our ice cream free of artificial additives or colours. The reward is a subtlety that no ordinary ingredients can match. Ice cream is priced at £4.50 for two scoops.
- 6. VANILLA DREAM £4.50
- Premium vanilla ice cream with real vanilla including the most precious part the seeds of the vanilla bean
- 7. CHOCOLATE AND CHILLI £4.50
- Premium chocolate ice cream with a hint of chilli.
- 8. GREEN TEA £4.50
- A traditional rich and creamy flavour, combined with fresh green tea.
- 9. TOASTED COCONUT £4.50
- A smooth and creamy blend of rich ice cream and coconut.
Our delicious sorbet is made from the finest ingredients. Sorbet is priced at £4.50 for two scoops.
- 10. LEMONGRASS AND LIME £4.50
- This sunny and refreshing lemongrass sorbet with zingy lime evokes memories of summer any time of the year
- 11. MANGO £4.50
- With this mango sorbet , you’ll feel like you’ve been carried off to a pacific island, exotic and delightfully summery
Coffee & Tea
- 12. Espresso £1.50
- 13. Double Espresso £2.95
- 14. Cappuccino £2.35
- 15. Latte £2.35
- 16. Filter coffee £1.50
- 17. Tea £1.50
- Choose from Jasmine tea, Camomile tea , Green tea and peppermint tea
- 18. Liqueur Coffee £5.25
- Choose from Calypso Coffee (Tia maria), French Coffee (Brandy), Irish Coffee (Whisky), Italian Coffee (Sambuca), Jamaican Coffee (Dark Rum) or any other liqueur you like!
Lemongrass is open 7 days a week for lunch and evening meals.
Lunch : 12:00 – 2:30
Dinner : 5:30 - 11:00 (last orders vary, see contact page for details.)
To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book your table in advance. Please call on Tel: 01730 267077 or send an email with the button below. Please note, your email booking is only confirmed once you’ve received a reply. During busy periods, we recommend calling to check availability. We look forward to seeing you.